
There's a top that I want from
Forever 21And I wanna try getting it by myself instead of joining those sprees on spreesites. (buying online DEFINITELY saves me the buckaroos from buying here in Singapore because wtf, F21 can really knock the prices way up in the stores here. and doing it alone saves postage as well)
I'll gladly meetup with you
friends in Tampines if I have the time, after school.
For acquaintances and strangers, I'll mail it to you when the stuff have arrived.
But more importantly, where and how am I gonna get more orders?
I need more, cos there's a minimum of USD75 for free ground shipping, and the more items the lesser shipping will be per item, cos base charge will be divided then.
Lemme know if anyone wants anything okay. Ask your friends, relatives, whatever.
I'll run it just like how it's done on sgspree/joinspree and all that (i.e. 50cents handling fee for mailed items, shipping cost divided by weight of items, etc).
Preferrably LJ users, since I prefer doing it the LJ format when it comes to spreeing.
According to what UOB/Visa has charged me for my Old Navy shopping bulk, exchange rate's about 1.54SGD per USD1.
Anyway, the almost exact entry's
here. Leave a comment, should you want anything from
Forever21.PS, it was nice to be catching up with you just now, Nana. (: yes, we sure have grown up from the old sleepover days.